Supra Copper Gasket Maker
Tube, 80 ml
OEM specified. For high operating temperatures common in 4-cylinder, turbocharged or high-performance engines. The most advanced, high temp RTV silicone gasket available. Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Superior adhesion. Three times more oil resistant than conventional silicones; eight times more flexible than cut gaskets. Temperature range -54°C to 350°C intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration.
How To Use
- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size gaskets are best formed using a 1/16" to 1/4" (2 to 6 mm) bead.
- Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface; surround all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately. Finger tighten bolts until material begins to squeeze out around flange. Allow to dry for one hour then retighten 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
- Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
- Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner. Clean tools with nonflammable cleaning fluid.[/expand]
Exhaust manifolds/headers, valve covers, oil pans, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings
Exhaust manifolds/headers, valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, water pumps, exhaust tubes
Exhaust header flanges, slip fit exhaust pipes, and muffler end caps.