Supra Grey Gasket Maker
Tube, 80 ml
OEM specified. Permatex Supra silicones were developed to meet todays technology changes. Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Outstanding oil resistance and joint movement tolerance. Eight times more flexible than cork/composite gaskets; three times more oil resistant than conventional silicones. Temperature range -54°C to 260°C intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration.
How To Use
- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size gaskets are best formed using a 1/16" to 1/4" (2 to 6 mm) bead.
- Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface; surround all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately. Finger tighten bolts until material begins to squeeze out around flange. Allow to dry for one hour then retighten 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
- Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
- Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner. Clean tools with nonflammable cleaning fluid.[/expand]
Especifically recommended for mechanical assemblies
Valve covers, oil pans, transmission pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings
Cover housing gasket, differential, assembly to rear axle housing, power dividers, axle shaft flanges