Supra Black Gasket Maker
Tube, 80 ml
OEM specified. For dealership warranty requirements, Supra Black ensures extended drivetrain warranty compliance. Fast-curing formula. Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Meets performance specs of OE silicone gaskets. Retains high flexibility, oil resistant properties through use of a patented adhesion system. Temperature range -54°C to 260°C intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration.
How To Use
- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size gaskets are best formed using a 1/16" to 1/4" (2 to 6 mm) bead.
- Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface; surround all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately. Finger tighten bolts until material begins to squeeze out around flange. Allow to dry for one hour then retighten 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
- Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
- Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner. Clean tools with nonflammable cleaning fluid.[/expand]
Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, differential covers
Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings