Black RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Tube, 80 ml
Low odor formula! General-purpose, black RTV indoor/outdoor sealant. Seals, bonds, repairs, mends and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping and vinyl tops. Protects and repairs electrical wiring. May be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Waterproof and flexible. Temperature range -59°C to 232°C; resists water, weather, and vibration.
How To Use
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
- Surfaces being bonded may need clamping for 1 hour or until silicone is firm.
- Silicone"skins" and becomes tack free in one hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximum strength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.Trim excess with a sharp knife after cure.
- Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surfaces should be painted first, then sealed. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner
Windshields, door frames, electrical connections, seams and roofs, vinyl tops, weather stripping (Not recommended for engine gasket applications)
Windshields, hatches, electrical connections, seams and roofs, vinyl tops, weather stripping