5 Minute Plastic Weld
Dual Syringe, 2x25 ml
A structural adhesive designed for general purpose bonding of a wide variety of material such as hard and soft plastics to specified surfaces. Forms a tough, durable bond to most plastics, composites, ceramics, wood in any combination. Fast curing product with gelling of mixed adhesive in 5-6 minutes and fixturing in 9-10 minutes. NOTE: Will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics. Bonds hard and soft plastics to specified surfaces. Requires no primers, sets in five minutes at room temperature. Cream appearance. Gap filling to 0.125 inch. Water resistant and good chemical resistance. Temperature range -51°C to 121°C. Permanent strength up to 3500 PSI.
How To Use
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasivesor sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger backslightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately(product sets in approximately 4 - 6 minutes). Remove any excess immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 4 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
Bonds rigid materials including ABS, acrylic, fiberglass, FRP, glass, PVC, SMC, steel, styrene, vinyl, and wood. Use for interior trim, fills cracks, bonds most plastic, bonds plastic to vinyl
|35222||35223||84115||Dual Syringe||2x25 ml|
|Product ID||Tech Doc File|