4 Minute Multi Metal Epoxy
Dual Syringe, 2x25 ml
Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal epoxy adhesive is two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in four minutes, no clamping needed. Dark grey appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. When cured, can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed. Resistant to water and solvents. Temperature range -60°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C). Permanent strength up to 4500 PSI.
How To Use
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasivesor sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger backslightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately(product sets in approximately 4 - 6 minutes). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 4 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.[/expand]
Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, steel. Use to seal welded seams, fills metal cracks, mount metal components.
|35241||35242||84109||Dual Syringe||2x25 ml|