Liquid Metal Filler
Tube, 99 gr
Easy-to-use filler can be drilled, filed, sanded and painted. Forms a long-lasting, metal-tough bond. Works on metal, wood, and concrete. Excellent adhesion to galvanized metal. Repairs cracks or porosity leaks in cast metal parts. Fills small holes, cracks, and perforations. Resists water, oil and gasoline.
How To Use
- Make sure the surface to be repaired is clean and free of oil and grease. For best results, roughen the surface slightly with sandpaper.
- Pierce the seal in the head of the tube.
- Apply LIQUID METAL FILLER straight from thetube. If desired, use a wet putty knife or spatula to smooth out the repair.
- LIQUID METAL FILLER will dry in 3 to 4 hours. For filling deep holes, apply LIQUID METAL FILLER in layers. Allow each layer to dry before adding the next.
- Use Acetone or nail polish remover to clean up excess LIQUID METAL FILLER.