5 Minute General Purpose
Dual Syringe, 2x25 ml
Versatile, easy-to-use, general purpose epoxy adhesive is two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in five minutes, no clamping needed. Clear appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. Resistant to water and solvents. Temperature range -51°C to 82°C. Permanent strength up to 3400 PSI.
How To Use
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasivesor sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger backslightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately(product sets in approximately 4 - 6 minutes). Remove any excess immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 4 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including, ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, metal and rubber.
|35232||35233||84101||Dual Syringe||2x25 ml|