Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Tube, 80 ml
General-purpose, clear RTV indoor/ outdoor sealant. Seals, bonds, repairs, mends and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping and vinyl tops. Protects and repairs electrical wiring. May be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Waterproof and flexible. Temperature range -59°C to 204°C; resists water, weather, and vibration.
How To Use
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
- Surface being bonded may need clamping for 20-30 minutes or until silicone is firm. Read more
- Trim excess after cure with sharp knife.
- Silicone "skins" and becomes tack free in 1 hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximumstrength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
- Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surface should be painted first, then sealed.
- Replace cap after use. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner.
Windshields, door frames, electrical connections, vinyl tops, seams and roofs (Not recommended for engine gasket applications)
Heavy DutySuggested application
Windshields, hatches, electrical connections, seams and roofs